the openoffice settings are in:
/home/knoppix/.openoffice
/home/knoppix/.sversionrc
The best thing that you can do is, remove these directory/file, open openoffice, and save your personal settings. (from you remaster, using chroot)
Good Luck
I am trying to customize a Knoppix live CD and am unable to get any default settings to work in OpenOffice. I have found the /home/knoppix/office folder that is created after office is first opened. I tried to copy this entire folder. When I restart the system and copy this folder into the home directory I get the following errors when I open OpenOffice:
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'Copy_Readme_File' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'Readme_Javaconfig' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'KDEInst' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'GnomeInstall' Line: 56
I am only trying to change the default my documents folder and save as types. Is ther a single file that I can copy instead?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
the openoffice settings are in:
/home/knoppix/.openoffice
/home/knoppix/.sversionrc
The best thing that you can do is, remove these directory/file, open openoffice, and save your personal settings. (from you remaster, using chroot)
Good Luck
neither of those folders/files are created. Only the /home/knoppix/office folder.
I tried deleting this folder. Then opening OOo and making my changes to the settings. Closing the program. And finally copying the files.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
$280.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00