Hi
My daughter has an older machine with an external MO-drive. I do need the module ppscsi and epst. I have downloaded the patch, but do not understand the instructions, that come with it. I t may be a language problem, because english is not my native tongue. Is there anyone that can explain it better or tell me, where I can find a better or more detailed instruction. Here is the instruction:
-----
To apply the patch, execute
"/usr/src/kernel-patches/all/apply/linux-ppscsi-2_4_10" in the kernel
source directory. Or setup kernel-package to apply the patches on-the-fly.
------
I guess, the first part means, that I should apply the patch while compiling. That's not, what I want to do. I guess I want to do the 'on-the-fly'. But what means 'Setup kernel-package'?
Thanks for any kind of help.
Jürgen

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Computer History UNIVAC IBM 650 Apple 1 Macintosh DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Babbage
$38.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00