-
permission denied
On the Knoppix-Debian forum Klaus Knopper says to go into /etc/network/interfaces.(for hdd internet connect)
However if I go K->Knoppix->root shell I get "permission denied"
This is when I am on the CD
How to get in?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: permission denied
--Which ISO are you booting, do you have the latest release?
--If the GUI doesn't work, hit Ctrl-Alt-F1 to get to the first root prompt (F1 thru F4; Alt-F5 gets you back to GUI.)
--I recommend using ' jstar ' as an editor if you're used to WordStar, or ' mcedit ' if you like Notepad.

Originally Posted by
simple
On the Knoppix-Debian forum Klaus Knopper says to go into /etc/network/interfaces.(for hdd internet connect)
However if I go K->Knoppix->root shell I get "permission denied"
This is when I am on the CD
How to get in?
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:23 PM
-
By Valhalla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By relinguin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 01:02 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:52 AM
-
By djoey in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

QSFP-40/100-SRBD Cisco 100G and 40GBASE SR-BiDi QSFP Transceiver
$125.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09