(sorry if this piece of advise is too 'straightforward')
By default knoppix mount anything as read-only; have you remounted partitions you need?
I guess this must be asked before but I can't find any threads and it is really late (trying to fix this)
I'm trying to use Knoppix as a sort of rescue disk for my Debian install. When I boot all seems fine and all my HDD partitions get mounted. I just can't write to them. Su from console and trying to write to HDD doesn't work either. This must be possible but how?
Regards
(sorry if this piece of advise is too 'straightforward')
By default knoppix mount anything as read-only; have you remounted partitions you need?
Could have tried that before askingI'll try to remount in rw mode and see if I can fix my problems. Thanx

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99