Hi,
I've got sort of a puzzle here. I've got a project with maybe 6 C source files ( including my own libraries ). The problem is: if I compile them with DJGPP in a win32 environment, I get a fully operational application ( I hard tested it ); but, if I compile it with Knoppix, in the Knoppix Linux environment ( or even with GCC in Linux - a friend of mine did that ), I get a semi functional application - works with some options only and gives an error with others. Now, what can be the problem? In Linux, I don't get any error of compilation when calling the makefile. One other thing: this is version 2.0 alpha of the software; but the size of the binary file is lesser than version 1 - and it should be bigger.
Does anyone has any suggestion?
Regards,
Kepler

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00