-
Remaster, how not to boot into KDE
First off thanks for the quick reply!
I had discovered the /boot dir on the CDR and that is were all the files are that I would need to touch for a custom startup.
But....
I changed /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession and it's still trying to start KDE.
So I'm hunting around for any info on how to get the disk to boot ( by default ) into XFCE. ( and yes I used the "http://xfld.org/Xfld/en/index.html" set.
So my main problem is that since KDE is no longer on the CD, it fails with "can't do kinit". If anyone know how this is done, please tell me where to look, I know the info is out there someware.
Similar Threads
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:12 PM
-
By John in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:25 AM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:19 AM
-
By e7eMeNt in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:02 AM
-
By neotheonlyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00