-
In live mode all is OK, but when I install to HD...
Hi all, recently I remastered a Knoppix 3.6. I add new software and a new kernel with some patches. At last, I boot it and works very fine: I can load/unload all modules, the software its OK... Finally I install to HD (in text mode), and when it finished, I boot from HD and the system shows me a lot of errors, 90% related about modules: unknown synmbol, unknown symbol, unknown symbol...
#modprobe ipv6
ipv6: Unknown symbol capable
ipv6: Unknown symbol security_ops
#modprobe ip_tables
ip_tables: Unknown symbol capable
This modules in live mode works OK, ¿What happens?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By ilan1 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
-
By Nick889 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 05:00 AM
-
By kekropas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 01:04 PM
-
By violinist in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 06:14 PM
-
By sonic1001 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 05:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00