Sorry if someone already suggested a solution for this. I did not find one up to now.
I want to install a bootloader to mbr of my only primary partiton of the only harddisk of my PC.
I need to boot three OS:
1. On the primary partiton (/dev/hda1) i have Win98.
2. On the the exteded partiton (/dev/hda there is a knoppix hd install that is not bootable in the moment.
3. Ont the extended partiton i have freed a partion and installed WinXp into it, creating a NTFS file system (/dev/hda10)
/dev/hda9 is the swap partiton, /dev/hda5 to /dev/hda7 are fat32 partitons

In the moment there is the Windows bootmanager in the MBR of /dev/hda1 that can load Win98 and WinXP.
I would like to be able to boot all three OS from the bootloader. How to add Knoppix HD install to Windows bootloader or install a bootloader able to load all three OSs. Lilo or grub? I have already worked with lilo.conf, so i am not afraid of some config file hacking.

Hellfred