Forget it. I'm being stupidJust realised that I had to click Print To File, before anything would happen.
How do I configure OpenOffice to print PDF's? What's the command that I should use in the Printer administration?
Forget it. I'm being stupidJust realised that I had to click Print To File, before anything would happen.

Commodore Amiga 500 - UK/PAL - green screen - for parts/repair – case damage
$149.00
✅ Chip for Commodore Amiga ⭐ CSG 8372A 318069-02 ⭐ FAT AGNUS ⚡️
$67.14
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00
Vintage Commodore 1702 CRT Video Monitor 1984 for C64 Amiga Retro Gaming Tested
$300.00
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
✅ 2 Chips for Commodore AMIGA 500 / 2000 ⭐ ODD/EVEN CSG 8520A-1 ⭐ EXCELLENT ⚡️
$33.54
Vintage Amiga Perfect Sound Digital Sound Sampler With Adapter Untested
$100.00