Do you see any error message? Perhaps your webhost does not use the same libc verion as the knoppix release you use?
Hi,
It seems to me that all the C files that I compile with Knoppix don't run in my webhost Linux environment. If I compile them in win32 with GCC, they run great - otherwise, with Knoppix, they give an instant error. What should I do?
Regards,
Kepler
Do you see any error message? Perhaps your webhost does not use the same libc verion as the knoppix release you use?
Good afternoon. No, I don't get any error. Meanwhile I've sent an email to my webprovider regarding the version of libc. It's version glibc-2.3.2-27.9.7 running in Red Hat Linux 9.0 (soon will be Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3.0).
What version does Knoppix use? Is it earlier or newer?
Regards,
Kepler

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00
ORIGINAL PACKAGING Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Classic Apple IIe Model
$899.00
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Mac OS X Version 10.1 Upgrade CD 2001
$15.00
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99