-
PCMCIA Failing
I have a Ornioco Classic Gold card and have same trouble of connecting and am using the
pump -k
cardmgr
as mentioned below to solve my troubles but I am hoping that there is a solution. Can anyone offer me any suggestions so that I don't have to perform this each time I boot?
Thanks,
NEOMinds
Similar Threads
-
By mlidman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 01:37 AM
-
By redeagle in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:15 PM
-
By Suzanne101 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 10:46 AM
-
By Suzanne101 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By poussin in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00