Hallo
I have a problem with an old ssh connection:
Sshd runs on knoppix 3.7. I connect it sometimes with PUTTY from WinXP Prof. SP2.
One time, I commanded “halt” trough putty, but I didn’t close actively the ssh-connection. Since then I have a dead ssh connection with an invalid PID. Reboot don't help.
Please see the following:
root@knopp:~# who -uT
root + pts/0 Nov 15 11:22 . 2456 (10.10.10.99)
root ? pts/8 Oct 22 16:09 ? 2494 (10.10.10.99)
root@knopp:~# kill -9 2494
-bash: kill: (2494) - Kein passender Prozess gefunden (no matching process found...)
How could I close the old connection on pts/8?
Thank You!
Regards,
rw

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99