-
routing (??) problems
Hi all!
I recently installe knoppix 3.6 to my hd with no problems. I've a DSL connection and a Sparklan DSL-Router.I haven't setted any particular routing rule and PC's with MSWIN can access the internet with no problems, but my knoppix laptop and other linux pcs I tried can not. The ping command works correctly with any pc and the traceroute seems to get to destination. I have no DHCP, but static addresses and I can ping my dns too.When I try opening any site (except google, that strangly works) i get a timeout error (can't connect to...). The same thing happens if i try to access any other service (ftp and apt-get too)
Can anybody help me?? I would like to format the win partition once for ever...
Thanks everybody!!
Similar Threads
-
By Partisan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By the_squid in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By Nic MFP in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By wollmersdorfer in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 08:16 AM
-
By pau1knopp in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99