-
Getting a flash drive to be mounted as writeable
Hello,
I recently bought a SanDisk 512 MB Micro USB flash drive. I can boot into Knoppix using a CD. (I am using the most recent version of Knoppix, since I downloaded and made the CD within the last week.)
Knoppix autodetects the flash drive as a read-only SCSI drive (sda1). The thing is, I would like to be able to write to USB flash drive.
How should I mount this flash drive as a writeable drive?
Please note that /mnt is not writeable.
Thanks in advance for any help,
- Jay
Similar Threads
-
By DB1 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 04:55 AM
-
By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 05:03 AM
-
By squeegy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 12:22 AM
-
By howagood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

30 FS SFP-GB-GE-T | 1G 1000BASE-T SFP to RJ-45 Copper Transceiver | Lot of 30 |
$350.00

2‑Pack SFP+ 10G BiDi BX‑U/BX‑D 1270/1330nm 10km | Cisco Compatible | ALVIRON
$48.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00