-
Junior Member
registered user
Won't allow me to change permissions
when I try to save something to my recently partitioned hard drive( I have an 8 gig ext3 partition for linux) it says "don't have access"
When I go to change the permissions to fix this, it says "Changing the attributes of files is not supported with protocol devices. I really want to get this to work, but I am close to giving up.
Similar Threads
-
By w5uc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 08:18 PM
-
By newiaqua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By tony177 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 12:44 AM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99