Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
I have install openmotif (apt-get install openmotif) in knoppix 3.4, but only can use it with knoppix user, not like root (that is what I need). In others distributions (like rh9) this never gives me problems.. what can I do to use openmotif as root??
this is the message that gives me (in a tcl program that use motif, this works with knoppix user):
Error in startup script: invalid command name "wm"
while executing
Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
A quick update;
I just installed the apt-get install libmotif
and the .gz tar file for openmotif.
Cheers,
Bill

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$32.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$319.99
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99