I recently bought the new 60gig iPod Photo.
I would like to know if anyone has installed Knoppix on an iPod and if there is any documentation on how to do it.
TIA
I recently bought the new 60gig iPod Photo.
I would like to know if anyone has installed Knoppix on an iPod and if there is any documentation on how to do it.
TIA
The iPod has an usb and a firewire connection which you can use to mount and install Knoppix on it. Since newer versions of Knoppix should support booting firewire/usb devices, there should be no problem as long as your computer's BIOS can boot from firewire/usb (which not all computers do).
Greetings,
probono

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$117.14
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage eMachines eTower 500is Celeron 500MHz 256MB 40GB Win98 PC Tower Computer
$125.00
Vintage Genius LAN E3000II Pocket LAN Adapter CIB Complete Box Manual Floppy PS2
$49.99
Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage 1st Gen 5V Intel Pentium 60 MHz SX835 CPU A80501-60 FDIV Socket 4 P5
$277.59
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99