-
autoconfig not recognizing sound and videocard on hd install
Hi:
I am trying to get the autoconfig script running on a hard disk install (Same way the live CD does when booting from it).
I am using the autoconfig script and hotplug. It finds the Network Card but for the Sound AND Video Card I get "Unknown vendor|unknown device xxxx
xx..." (Where xxxx
xxx are system id's I guess).
Anybody any idea how I could get autoconfigure to auto configure my sound and video card the same way the live CD does?
Thanks
AR
Similar Threads
-
By rbivins in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By ottod in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 04:09 AM
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By phantomshado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By polemon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00