-
Booting Knoppix from CD
I am having trouble booting Knoppix 3.4 from my CD drive. I have set the bios to boot from "CDROM" but I am wondering which drive it is checking. My CD is in my E: drive.
When I try to boot it if boots windows from my HDD even though I told it to check for CD first. I am pretty sure the CD-RW is burned correctly, I burned it with Alcohol 120% and I don't think that is the problem, but it may be.
The check sum I have is 7ee0382655abf194aa300a98100cacde which seems to be correct.
Any help is appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By Ron in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
-
By MavetLaAravim in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By p3 in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 09:01 PM
-
By KnoppixSecurity in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99

Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Rainbow Logo Lapel Pin 1980s Mac Plus EXCELLENT
$34.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue "Hockey Puck" Mac Mouse - Free S/H
$24.99

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99