I changed the knoppix-terminal server script to use mknbi-linux as opposed to syslinux+mknbi-dos and everything works fine now. There are also some minor module copying bugs inside the script.
Hi,
I am trying to use the 2.6 Kernel with Knoppix 3.6 Terminal Server. However, I get this error at the boot prompt.
Could not find ramdisk image: miniroot.gz
Running the 2.4 Kernel with Knoppix 3.6 Terminal Server is fine. The problem only happens with 2.6 Kernel.
I changed the knoppix-terminal server script to use mknbi-linux as opposed to syslinux+mknbi-dos and everything works fine now. There are also some minor module copying bugs inside the script.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00