-
Administrator
Site Admin-
This sounds great. I do have one very minor concern. But the fix could be very simple too:
As it now stands, I can just fit the list of forums ( http://www.knoppix.net/forum/ ) on my 1024x768 screen if I scroll it down to where the top news line is at the very top of my browser (firefox) and the last english group (Tips & Tricks) is on the bottom of the screen, just enough to see if it has new articles. With more groups I'll have to scroll the screen just to check if there are new items in the forums to be read.
I don't think I would want to take any information away from the main forum list (the discriptions are quite useful to a new user), but could you give us a link to a short form or forums2 page that packed in the key information (links to the forums and indicator of new articles in each forum) more densely, so that those of use who wish to just look and see if there are new articles can quickly reload 1 page and glance at it without having to scroll through it?
Similar Threads
-
By gnarvaja in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By FuzzieBio in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:06 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99