hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
When booting knoppix cd and ending it, would I have to reboot my computer or simply restart it? (Im using windows xp)
hmm, I've always used the two terms interchangably.Originally Posted by elbarto
You don't need to turn the computer off and then on again if thats what you mean.
yeah i herd that rebootin had sumthin to do with starting an os again majorly and losing all your sttings, and restarting just being when you shut down os and then restart(heh heh) it again. I'm pretty much a newb at this, so I dont really know shit about it.
We were allnews once. I can understand.Originally Posted by elbarto

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00