modconf at console to install any other needed modules. There are scsi modules that can be installed. Getting them on the CD is what I don't know. Somehow remastering or something like that.
My system: supermicro P4SC8, P4-3GHZ,512 RAM, on board SCSI, 3 IBM/Fujitus hard drives.
Problem: Knoppix does not recognize my hard drives when it boots from CD.
Question: Is there any way I can install the SCSI driver (AdpU320.sys) onto the CD?
Confession: Although a pretty advanced home computer enthusiast, I am an admitted Linux idiot, so I need specific instructions. (That's why I can't post the output of "lspci -v" as instructed.
Many thanks!
Jack
modconf at console to install any other needed modules. There are scsi modules that can be installed. Getting them on the CD is what I don't know. Somehow remastering or something like that.
rr: Thanks. I have the drivers for the scsi hd, but I have no idea how to get them on the knoppix cd. All the files on the cd are compressed, I believe, which may make it impossible. Is there a place we can suggest including specific scsi drivers for any new versions?
Jack

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
Amiga 1200 New Case And New Keyboard
$343.69
$999.99
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00
Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Vintage Amiga Perfect Sound Digital Sound Sampler With Adapter Untested
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00