I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James
I have been using Knoppix as my rescue\utility for a while now, the one thing missing is the ability to scan for spy ware. This would be a great addition to the Knoppix toolkit.
Does anyone know if this is being worked on?
Are there any spy ware scanners available for linux? (I haven't found any)
What have other people done to overcome this?
Thanks!
I used google & found some links:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14228
http://www.pcbuyersguide.com/softwar...eWineList.html
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1087
I hope this helps.
James

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$292.92
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00