-
Senior Member
registered user
Yes, yes, carshedAgain, thank you, I was trying to give you credit for helping me, but I guess I wasn't specific enough!
BTW, don't worry, I run a FAT32 shop at home and at work. Any PC I get that isn't partitioned hda1 as fat32 and hda2 as ext2 and hda3 as linux swap gets fixed by me right away....
Regards,
A. Jorge Garcia
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:35 AM
-
By nishtya in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
-
By RoadKill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99