Doesn't idsplay anyway files at all?Originally Posted by silence
Do you get any error messages?
Hi! I want to access some files in the user directories (On Windows: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>), but Knoppix doesn't display the files in these directories when I try to open them in Konqueror. Is there any way to get to these files?
Doesn't idsplay anyway files at all?Originally Posted by silence
Do you get any error messages?
hm... I can't test again right now since I don't have the computer right here... The status bar in Konqueror saied "Stalled", that's all I could remember.
Everything works fine now! I used a different Knoppix version this time. Might also add that there's something fishy with that HD...

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00
Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$89.00
MCSI IND-486DX Industrial ISA SBC PC/104 Motherboard NOS Untested No CPU RAM
$189.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30