Hi, This is a repost of my unanswered post in the Networking folder
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14772
Hi, I managed to run UML (User Mode Linux) from Knoppix. The only thing that does not work is the network connection. This is because /dev/net/tun is not available. I found that I can do a modprobe tun (without errors). Still that does not give me the /dev/net/tun entry. Does anybody know how to enable tuntap networking on Knoppix so that I can connect to the UML instance?
Any help appreciated. Thanks!

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Supermicro Super Server 1029U-TN10RT Dual Xeon Silver 4210 - 10-Bay NVMe Rack
$500.00
ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T/BCM Server Motherboard For Parts/Repair
$365.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99