please if you know hoe to do this help me out
Hi, I'm trying to install a web mail server. I checked www.qmailrocks.org tutorial and its really good, it explains everything But I got to a part where I must install Vqadmin and there I'm stuck.
I did :
./configure --enable-cgibindir=/var/www/cgi-bin --enable-htmldir=/var/www/html/
make && make install-strip
Then I added the following lines to the apache httpd.conf file:
<Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin/vqadmin">
deny from all
Options ExecCGI
AllowOverride AuthConfig
Order deny,allow
</Directory>
Then I configured the .htaccess file, the .htpasswd correctly but when I try to enter the cgi script that handles all the vqadmin stuff I just can't (http://localhost/cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi)
I checked permissions for the folders, files and they are ok (755) when I try to open the cgi script I get this error:
The requested URL /cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi was not found on this server
I tryed accessing the localhost/cgi-bin folder but I can't because I don't have permission to access it, which is ok I think, but when I tryed to enter localhost/cgi-bin/vqadmin it says that its not found on the server, and I already checked it and it is in there, with the propper permissions. Please if you can help me that would be really nice. Thanks
please if you know hoe to do this help me out
Your best bet is to post your questions on Qmail at the Qmailrocks forums since it looks like noone here is able to help you. I found the following post when I searched with your error http://forum.qmailrocks.org/viewtopi...=requested+url.
I hope this helps.
James

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet Fortigate 61E Firewall Security Appliance FG-61E-USG
$39.00
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount - Excellent Condition
$600.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
$170.00