-
Senior Member
registered user
Philips SAA7134 based tv-card
Is there any chance that Knoppix will detect my Cinergy 600 tv-card in the next release? It doesn't seem to be included in Knoppix.
The kernel patch can be downloaded here:
http://bytesex.org/saa7134/
Untill now I've only heard only positive results of this kernel module at the MythTV mailinglist, a Linux TV recorder project with a fairly large userbase.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2
Similar Threads
-
By dl5raz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 08:21 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By FAF in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 12:43 AM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

LOT of 10 Cisco 30-1421-01 SFP-GE-T EXT 1000BASE-T RJ45 Copper SFP Transceiver
$97.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00