-
No screens found
Hello,
I created my own sarge-version (base-system + kde) that I copied to /mnt/knx/KNOPPIX. When I start my normal sarge and then chroot to /mnt/knx/KNOPPIX and type "startx", it works fine, but when I try the final myknoppix.iso-file with qemu, I get the message:
No devices detected
Fatal server error
No screens found.
That's what /var/log/XFree86.0.log says too.
debian:/# dpkg -l | grep xserver
ii xserver-common 4.3.0.dfsg.1-8 files and utilities common to all X servers
ii xserver-common 3.3.6-44 files and utilities common to XFree86 3.x X
ii xserver-fbdev 3.3.6-44 X server for framebuffer-based graphics driv
ii xserver-svga 3.3.6-44 X server for SVGA graphics cards
ii xserver-vga16 3.3.6-44 X server for VGA graphics cards
ii xserver-xfree8 4.3.0.dfsg.1-8 the XFree86 X server.
I use the same XFree86Config-4 file as in my usual sarge on hard disk. What can be wrong ?
Klaus
Similar Threads
-
By dntchaseme in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By kd5byb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 10:18 AM
-
By sonicspeedway in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By gyro in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-15-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NEW Sealed, 100% Genuine CISCO GLC-T 1000BASE-T SFP RJ-45 30-1410-04 Module v04
$38.00