--At this time, I do not believe 3.2 includes Enlightenment window mgr. Persistent home *should* support USB sticks as a SCSI drive, however I haven't tried it myself.
Originally Posted by yohanman
Befor i start downing 3.2 i would like to know the following.
-Is enlightenment pressent ?
-Does presistent home support for usb memory sticks ?
Thank you in advance,
--At this time, I do not believe 3.2 includes Enlightenment window mgr. Persistent home *should* support USB sticks as a SCSI drive, however I haven't tried it myself.
Originally Posted by yohanman
Thanks,
I'm downing 3.2 now (it will take me a couple of days because i have only a 56K modem)
Hello,
I now have a 3.2 beta and this is what i just read on the index of knoppix.net :
As you can see, enlightenment is mentionend..., but i can't find it on the cd's.This website is about Knoppix, a Free and Open Source Live Linux CD. Knoppix is a GNU/Linux distribution that boots runs completely from cd. It runs a complete linux distribution based on Debian, of recent linux software and desktop enviroments, with programs such as OpenOffice.org, Abiword, The Gimp, Konqueror, Mozilla, and hundreds more quality open source programs, compressed from 1.7GB to fit on a 700MB CD. It's default windowing enviroment is KDE, but comes with Gnome, windowmaker, blackbox, enlightenment and many more.
What must i do to use enlightenment ?
It's obviously not updated recently, for example Gnome isn't in Knoppix 3.2. Since Gnome and KDE 'bite' eachother in Debian/unstable. Debian/stable KDE (2.2) and Gnome (?) are ooold, so it's not used in recent Knoppix versions.Originally Posted by yohanman

Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00
$280.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Super Micro 113M-3 Server Intel Pre Owned Tested And Working
$250.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00