Hello Knoppers !
I really liked The Knoppix 3.3 distro I have tested recently, and I could connect to ADSL, browse the web, and watch video clips with it (from Windows disk) !
but I want to be able to use Knoppix as my "Internet Gateway" system, however I found no ability to do so...
People, can we use Mandrake's DrakGW Internet Connection Sharing Wizard for the next version of Knoppix ???
It's part of Mandrake Linux, but it doesn't seem to be a part of MandrakeMove live-CD...
I really need it. Thanks.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00
1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00