I'm a noob in recompiling, but I'm trying, my question is where do I place my knoppix.sh so it will load automatically with my own boot options.
And I just place there a bash file in or do I make a link to a bash file that needs to run after the boot?
with the knoppix.sh i don't need to enter a cheatcode in the bootmenu e ? It detect it automaticly ?
tnx
Greetz

Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
9x Retro Vintage White Ceramic Intel C2708 EPROM Rare Spec Vintage UV EPROM GOLD
$239.95
Vintage computer keyboard by Northgate Computer Systems
$249.95
Vintage Iomega Jaz 1GB Drive V1000S w/SCSI Cable & Leather Carrying Case Bundle
$149.99
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$86.99
Vintage 1989 IBM PC Model M 1391401 Keyboard PS/2 Cable + USB converter WORKING
$130.00