I don't know of any pacakges for voice recognition, but if you are looking for voice emulation, then you can try Festival.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
apt-get install festival
I am interested in a voice interface Knoppix edition that incorporates various open source accessibility technologies. I use Knoppix regularly but am a newbie to remastering. I have tried one edition for the blind but it only had a braille interface. Most blind or vision impaired people do not know braille. A Knoppix edition to demonstrate the power of open source solutions for accessibility could also be of use to average users and the illiterate. Any help or advise would be appreciated! Thank you.
Specific questions:
-Any recommedations for desktop environments that integrate with open source voice interfaces?
-Any recommendation of open source voice interfaces?
-Any recommendations for artificial intelligence interfaces?
-Any guidelines for minimal list of Knoppix files?
I don't know of any pacakges for voice recognition, but if you are looking for voice emulation, then you can try Festival.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
apt-get install festival
also flite TTS : http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/flite/
apt-get install flite ( http://packages.debian.org/testing/sound/flite )
Also http://oralux.org
![]()

SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory
$666.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
SK hynix 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V DIMM RAM HMA82GR7CJR8N-VK
$399.00
Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micron MTA72ASS16G72LZ-3G2B3XI 128GB DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA 4DRx4 LRDIMM ECC RAM
$800.00
HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99