I have installed Knoppix to my harddrive and evertime it boots up (and I log on) I have a cdrom link that doesn't work. I had to create my own mount link for my cdrom which was actually /dev/sr0. So my question is how do I get knoppix to stop creating that useless link on my desktop or atleast how can I get that one to point to the correct device using the symbolic link ln -s ??
Any help is greatly appreciated, Im a n00b when it comes to linux. : ) Thanks

8x Gold Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Transistor Cordwood Modules B2500/B5000
$149.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99
Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$79.00
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Oracle for Macintosh Developer’s Kit v1.0a (1988–1989) – Complete • UNUSED
$1600.00