-
nah
I had/have SDl configured to use ALSA as opposed to ARTS. Not a big fan of ARTS myself, it's one of the few things I dislike about KDE.
I'm almost positive something got borked because of the upgrade and because I'm using the unstable branch. Something similar happened with KDM many months back. Hopefully the problem will sort itself out, though some suggestions on a workaround would be helpful
Similar Threads
-
By NateDog in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2006, 03:36 PM
-
By daandaan in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:15 PM
-
By Ender in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 11:12 PM
-
By durty_nacho in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00