Ok, I see I have to get a new sound card. My old Aureal 8810 just isn't supported.
So, What' the best sound card?
I've heard the Sound Blaster Live! is a good choice, the 16 bit version.
Any other options?
sakiZ
Ok, I see I have to get a new sound card. My old Aureal 8810 just isn't supported.
So, What' the best sound card?
I've heard the Sound Blaster Live! is a good choice, the 16 bit version.
Any other options?
sakiZ

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
ProLabs SFP-10G-SR-C 10GBASE SR SFP+ MMF 850NM MMF RoHS Class 1 Laser
$15.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00