-
Administrator
Site Admin-
For what it's worth, I downloaded from the bittorrent last night, burnt two CDs today, and they boot and work fine. Others are reporting good downloads on Bittorrent too.
By the way, Bittorrent was very fast, much faster than anything else I've ever downloaded with Bittorrent, and I expect faster than I could have downloaded from the mirrors.
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 05:32 PM
-
By Rekkie in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 09:41 PM
-
By jmario in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:56 PM
-
By lacostej in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 01:38 PM
-
By Sucker in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 03:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00