Knoppix comes with Qtparted, cfdisk and fdisk.
![]()
I need to partition two hd's. One partition will be for WinXP, and I assume it must be NTFS. Other partitions to be FAT32.
I tried the trial version of zBoot and ended up having to re-install Windows. Don't want anything to do with Symantec (Partition Magic).
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Knoppix comes with Qtparted, cfdisk and fdisk.
![]()
Qtparted being the most friendly.
Thanks to you both. After reading several posts about problems using qtparted, crashes, couldn't reboot, etc, I was hesitant to try it. I ran it from Knoppix, shrunk my WinXP partition to 15GB and formatted the 2nd partition to Fat32. Worked like a charm, and no problems with Windows. Now to get Knoppix installed on the drive.

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00