>>What did the 2.6 kernel problem turn out to
>>be ?,
I do not know. I just turn off acpi and it found my parrallel port and I can use the 2.6 kernel without problems. Not sure what the problem could be.
Thanks for the help jjmac.
>>What did the 2.6 kernel problem turn out to
>>be ?,
I do not know. I just turn off acpi and it found my parrallel port and I can use the 2.6 kernel without problems. Not sure what the problem could be.
Thanks for the help jjmac.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
LOT of 20 Arista XVR-10001-20 SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR 850nm MMF LC SFP+ Transceiv
$149.95
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99