-
Thanks, bfree...
I did re-install "sillypoker" and this time it went to 100% (vs. 90% in previous attempts).
The program is now working
I'm not sure if "Program-Specific" Questions should be posted here (or is there another forum for these??)..
But, here's a question about "sillypoker":
The klik page for "sillypoker" says:
The program in this package contains support for the standard text interface and the curses interface.
Not sure what the "curses interface" is / means...but all I have is text for the cards.
I did make the change in the"sillypoker" OPTIONS panel from text to images, but that made no difference.
I imagine that I need a separate download of card images 
BTW, I DO have card images in the "ace-of-penguins" program which I previously klik'd...They were apparently included in the single download for that program...
Similar Threads
-
By CMDR Sweeper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 06:12 PM
-
By computerman0216 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 03:35 AM
-
By Tuschedz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 02:23 PM
-
By Mycroft1855 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Rare Vintage Epson SD-800 Dual Floppy Combo Drive 3.5" & 5.25"
$199.00

Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Model A2S2064 w/ Power Cord
$120.02

Apple Vintage Joystick for Apple IIe IIc Computer Controller A2M2002
$72.50

Vintage 1980s PC XT Clone Motherboard 8088 CPU 8-Bit ISA Slots Untested
$69.77

Vintage IBM KB-7993 Multimedia PS/2 Keyboard & IBM 12J3618 Mouse Retro PC
$45.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95

Lot of 3 Vintage Quantum Bigfoot 2550AT 2.5GB 5.25" IDE HDD – MCI Engineer Coll.
$89.00

Vintage IOMEGA Parallel Port Zip100 w/Power Adapter *FAST SHIPPING*
$24.99

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 2590 CDT Intel Celeron 98 No Power Cords included
$150.00

Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00