Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: after knoppix-installer in 3.7

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3

    Question sorry I'm a NooB

    Hello Everyone

    My question is regarding the edit of /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc, perfect I see the file and I know It can't be saved on the BOOT from CD Option because the RAMDrive can't be modified so how can I make the OS look for my version of this file I mean I've already run the HOME SETTINGS WIZZARD on my USB Flash drive but I wouldn't know where to put it or how to make knoppix look for it when it it booting

    I'd really appreciate your help, I love this OS but I admit I'm having trouble getting root access (damn login option)

    Thanks

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    9

    Switched back to 3.6

    I got feed up with 3.7 and switched back to 3.6 The 3.7 wouldn't find my USB mouse half the time when it booted. Sometimes when it booted I would get a ton of vertical lines all over my screen. THere were a couple other things that drove me crazy too so I just switched back to 3.6 and all is well. I think that 3.7 is just a little buggy yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. no installer in knoppix 3.6??
    By Danielx11 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 07:03 PM
  2. Knoppix 3.4 HD installer
    By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:21 AM
  3. need knoppix-installer
    By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:01 PM
  4. Knoppix Installer
    By oreo in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC picture

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC

$27.99



CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR

$47.99



Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver picture

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver

$20.70