Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How do I request new apps?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1
    what are the odds of this app. "networkmanager" being made into a klik?

    I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.

    I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde so a klik of this app would be great.
    http://<br /> http://www.gnome.org/...etworkManager/

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by warner
    I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.

    I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde
    Perhaps http://kwifimanager.klik.atekon.de?

    Gnome/gtk apps can be troublesome to klikify, and I imagine this one might be particularly nasty, but not being any sort of an expert of klikifying gnome/gtk stuff I'm not really sure how tough it might be.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NE Texas,USA
    Posts
    1

    I'd like to see Bibletime

    I need to install Bibletime on an "atticware" DSL box for my brother-in-law. Would it be possible to get this done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. C KDE APPS and C apps printing unix commands
    By dvryknopper in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
  2. REQUEST: povray!
    By pterandon in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
  3. Software request
    By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
  4. Request for Kelmo
    By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
  5. FAQ and tutiroal Request
    By Tech2k in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks picture

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks

$79.00



Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage picture

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage

$166.24



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$799.00



Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive picture

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive

$649.00



Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ* picture

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*

$199.99



Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS picture

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS

$15.00



Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000 picture

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000

$99.95



Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts picture

Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts

$69.99



Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB picture

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB

$98.95