Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: How do I request new apps?

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1
    what are the odds of this app. "networkmanager" being made into a klik?

    I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.

    I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde so a klik of this app would be great.
    http://<br /> http://www.gnome.org/...etworkManager/

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by warner
    I am unaware of any other gui control for wifi on gnu/linux and it is a glaring ommission.

    I generally run and install for others a Debian derivative & kde
    Perhaps http://kwifimanager.klik.atekon.de?

    Gnome/gtk apps can be troublesome to klikify, and I imagine this one might be particularly nasty, but not being any sort of an expert of klikifying gnome/gtk stuff I'm not really sure how tough it might be.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NE Texas,USA
    Posts
    1

    I'd like to see Bibletime

    I need to install Bibletime on an "atticware" DSL box for my brother-in-law. Would it be possible to get this done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. C KDE APPS and C apps printing unix commands
    By dvryknopper in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
  2. REQUEST: povray!
    By pterandon in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
  3. Software request
    By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
  4. Request for Kelmo
    By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
  5. FAQ and tutiroal Request
    By Tech2k in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC picture

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC

$69.99



Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair

$69.99



640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog  picture

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog

$85.00



1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800 picture

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800

$59.99



S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)

$69.95



BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880

$7.00



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00