-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix to restore RH9 Kernel
I've done a very bad thing and accidently removed the 2.4.20-31.9 kernel from my Redhat 9 PC. Can I use Knoppix to restore it somehow? I have Knoppix 3.3 CD and I've used it a few times, just to play around with it, but I am not sure of it's limitations.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mclae in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2006, 10:24 PM
-
By borgward in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
-
By mikesuth18 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 06:26 PM
-
By Linuxshark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By jBeach in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50