-
Update
When I first commenced using 3.4 I had to do a hack to get the xserver working. This is causing a problem to knoppix 3.7. The upshot is that if I start 3.7 with simply linux26 and leave out any reference to persistent home and myconfig, all goes well. Knoppix boots to a nice shiny 3.7 desktop. I will reconfigure 3.7 to my liking and then safe the setup to myconfig. It means a bit more work not being able to use my old settings, - but the new knoppix is impressive, and I would like to make use of it. This seems to be the way ahead for me.
Brian
Similar Threads
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:02 PM
-
By junglemike in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-05-2006, 04:25 AM
-
By buddhainside in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-12-2005, 12:18 PM
-
By sirmax in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 04:10 AM
-
By gabcicala in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 05:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00