You can use klik://rox-filer to install rox (if you are running from CD), but I don't know about further integration.
Greetings,
probono
Anybody knows how to intergrate Rox with Xfce4?
I tried to follow Mzilikazi's how to for Debian on Rox site, but the apt-get source seem not working.
Thanks.
![]()
You can use klik://rox-filer to install rox (if you are running from CD), but I don't know about further integration.
Greetings,
probono
Thanks probono.
Actually Debian repisotory has rox-filer.....and I already install it.
I only having problem integrating it.
![]()
I assume you mean to use it for the desktop icons and such? I have a script that runs it in my ~/Desktop/Autostart directory. I called it "startrox.sh" and it just looks like:
Also, make sure to kill -9 xfdesktop4 and then save the session with it killed.Code:#!/bin/sh rox-filer --pinboard=PIN &
Thanks champagnemojo.
That script works.
![]()

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95