-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Its there now

Originally Posted by
eadz
I thought I was...
But there seems to be a copy of the one I edited: HdBasedHowTo is basicaly the same as FaqHdBased. I'll check out dependencies (backlinks) and differences, then "remove" (replace with a WikiLink) one of them, probably FaqHdBased.
Found the docs here: KnoppixOnLaptop
[Edit]Found another HdBasedInstall copy: HdBased-HowTo
[/edit]
Similar Threads
-
By WoofDeF in forum Laptops
Replies: 86
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 07:45 PM
-
By joeiscoffee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By MeSo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By guigui in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 11:49 PM
-
By mithrill in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00