Hi gatiba,
please keep in mind that the site is optimized for Konqueror - no underlines there by default. I have changed the layout so that pages are "shorter" now, let's see what people say.
Greetings,
probono
Hi to all!
I love klik and the idea behind it, i'm a Web Designer so i hope my words could be of help to the webmaster of the
Next Generation Klik... (plz forgive my very bad english)
I think the new site could be more "usable":
- the underlined links are a pain for the eyes, you could change it with a bolded "changing color" text on "hover"
- i think that reducing font size for category descriptions (mmhhh... 11px?) would be lesser confusing for the eye
In this manner the home page will be (i hope) more short, also, because on my 1280x1024 it's a little too long.
Constraining it a little more playing also with font sizes will make it more usable, i think!
Sorry again for my english and good work!![]()
Hi gatiba,
please keep in mind that the site is optimized for Konqueror - no underlines there by default. I have changed the layout so that pages are "shorter" now, let's see what people say.
Greetings,
probono
Excellent!Originally Posted by probono
Thank you!!
I may have missed something - is there a way to make nexgen Klik work with Firefox? For example, I clicked the link for OOo 2.0 in the other thread (even after installing the whatsit per instructions) - Firefox's downloader then asked me what to do with the file, and saving it was the only option. I did, but it opened gibberish. Now that I'm working with Konqueror, I see that it's working fine.Originally Posted by probono
jd
Hi j.drake,
please save the cmg file to disk (right-click) (some browsers try to display it instead, which is wrong). It should then work.
Greetings,
probono

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99