-
Edit: Need help by resizing ext3 Partition w/o data loss!
Hi,
I wanted to change my Windows NTFS Partition with Partition Magic, but I got after a few percent an "Seek Error #46".
After that, my NTFS Partition with Win2000 could'nt boot ... It quited booting with the error: "Inaccessible_Boot_Device".
I tried the Repair Funktion from Win 2000 CD but It didn't help. chkdsk /f didn't worked and it came the error "Could'nt find partition"
With my Fedora Core 3 Installation, I can't mount the NTFS Partition. It says "Can't mount partition, bad superblock..."
But with Knoppix 3.7 CD I can read the partition and my question is now: Is there any programm or function like chkdsk in Knoppix/Linux
or any other thing which can repair by bad ntfs partition/the superblock.
???
Similar Threads
-
By s-m-n in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2006, 06:55 PM
-
By dark_mage in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By jeeves2001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 03:22 AM
-
By djbjrca in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By dtopper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00